Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Making Whoopie

Today I am making something with the word "Whoopie" in it. It also involves the following 2 ingredients Strawberry Cake Mix and Rainbow Chip Frosting. I got the idea from none other then the infamous Bakerella. However since I tend to take the lazy approach to baking, following her recipes can be quite exhausting at times. If there is more then 1 ingredient that I have never heard of or used or need to buy online or in a specialty baking store then the probability of me making it is zero to none. So I decided to invent my own version of one of her recipes using the Sandra Lee Semi-homemade approach to things (much more my style when it comes to baking). That will probably change once I invest in a Kitchen Aid Mixer, but until then things need to be easy. I will post photos of my lovely creation later today.

Yum, yum, yum!!





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...