Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Starting Something New

Every day I have new ideas for a business, new ideas for a fun craft and new ideas for what I want to do the rest of my life. Well, today instead of just having an "idea" I am acting on the "idea" and trying to go with the flow. I just so happen to be a wife and I absolutely love the furniture, traditional concepts of family and decor behind the mid-century modern era. Along with those concepts I happen to be unemployed at the moment so I am a full-time housewife... and I am happily enjoying every single second of it. I don't have any mess-makers, glass-breakers, or full time-playmates at the moment (aka children), however I hope to have many in the future. Between cooking, cleaning, reading, craft-making, house-redecorating, photo-taking and loving my husband I have very little spare time left in my life.

Being unemployed has made my life that much sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...