Thursday, May 6, 2010

Something to look forward to...

So one of my book loving friends (Carla) pointed out to me that one of my favorite Author's, Cassandra Clare, has her second book series the Infernal Devices coming out this August 31st. I finished reading her first series The Mortal Instruments last fall and since then have read them all over again :) When I realized that she had another series coming out I was ecstatic, however it seemed like eons before I would ever read it. Now its only 5+months away!

A few other things I have on my book reading calendar to look forward to:

June 5th, 2010 - Stephanie Meyer - The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner - interesting or lame?
August 24th, 2010 - Suzanne Collins - her final book of the Hunger Games Series - Mockingjay
August 31st, 2010 - Cassandra Clare - Infernal Devices
January 1st 2011 - Patrick Rothfuss - Book 2 Wise Man's Fear - Kingkiller Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...